For most questions about Fractal Architect and fractals, please use the public forum at:
Fractal Architect Support Forum .
The Fractal Architect Blog announces new updates, includes tips, and has support articles.
Personal support for Fractal Architect can be obtained via email at :Fractal Architect Support
Finder Quicklook Plugin
Earlier versions of Fractal Architect included a plugin to render Finder thumbnails and Quicklook previews for .flame and .flam3 files. For technical sandboxing reasons, the Plugin can no longer be distributed on the Mac App Store. You can download the plugin's Fractal Quicklook setup utility app here:
- Download the Fractal Quicklook .dmg here .
- Double click on the .dmg file to open it.
- Move the Fractal Quicklook utility app to your /Applications folder.
- Run the Fractal Quicklook setup app once, which registers the plugin with the system.
- Close the setup app, but don't delete it from your Mac as it contains the actual Quicklook plugin.