- Completely support all features of the flam3 renderer.
- Functional completeness for static fractal image creation.
- Prepare for fractal animation.
- Support for Fractal transform “chaos” (sometimes called “Xaos”) for default renderer.
- Support for all of the many flam3 render engine parameters.
- Drag and drop entire color maps from the Color editor. Color values now show the HTML color code. (You can edit those directly too).
Continue reading Version 1.2.0 Update now available
Question: How can I save a single frame from a multi-framed fractal?
Continue reading Save a single frame from a multi-framed fractal
Question: How can I hide all of Fractal Architect’s windows?
Answer: This is easy, just use the Hide Fractal Architect menu item.
The keyboard shortcut is: ⌘H
To un-minimize Fractal Architect windows, use ⌘-Tab to cycle back to the Fractal Architect app.
Welcome to the Fractal Architect blog. This is a place for us to post ongoing news and tips about using Fractal Architect.