Available Now as a Mac App Store update for Fractal Architect!
Changes for Version 1.2.1
New and Improved Features ================
- Gallery contents can now be changed. Put your own favorites there.
- Added Export for Apophysis 7x (File -> Export for Apophysis 7x). Creates a flame file that Apophysis can read.
- Added + Linked button to Transforms table, which adds a new Transform that is linked to the currently selected transform by chaos. (The chaos weight from selected transform to new transform is 100% and 0% to all others.)
- Improved parsing of flame files created by Apophysis.
- Added chaos and linked transform tutorial to help manual.
- Rendered PNG files are no longer added to the File -> Open Recent list.
Bug Fixes =========
- Fixed the Flame “temporal_filter_type” XML attribute value to be “box” and not “ga” when defaulted.
- Fixed File -> Render Image to File using Flam4 GPU accelerated renderer with very high quality settings > 9,000.
- Fixed error logging from background thread.
- Fixed drag & drop from Preview window with new unsaved random flame, so that it drops a “randomFlame_nnn.flame” into Finder (was leaving Picture Clipping before).
- Fixed crash from spacebar press on Interpolated view (when no frame has been selected).
- Fixed interpolation/slider manipulation of these text fields on Triangle Editor.
Flame Params Tab: hue, highlight power, brightness, gamma,& vibrancy,
Dimension Tab: x, y, scale, zoom, rotation