Changes for Version 2.4.2 (Firestorm)
1) You can drop a dragged fractal onto the Preview window’s Frames button and it will be appended as a new keyframe.
2) All random transforms now have their Rotates property set (Rotates property allows looping animations to rotate the transform). Prior behavior was that the Rotates property is randomly set – which could cause some fractals to not show looping animations.
3) Cross-Breeder can now pull keyframe changes made by you when editing the keyframes with Triangle editor.
4) Fractal document is auto-saved before Animation rendering.
Triangle Editor’s Quick-Spin Interpolator BugFixes ========
1) Fixed: Using Quick-Spin interpolator to change variation weights might change the wrong variation weight.
2) Fixed: Quick-Spin interpolator would apply the wrong interpolation value when you choose one of the interpolated thumbnail images.
3) Fixed: Quick-Spin interpolator would not reset the fractal back to its original state, if no interpolated thumbnail image was chosen.
Other BugFixes ========
1) Fixed: Loop-Morph Animation producing all-black frames
2) Fixed: Flame Text view (shows fractal definition as XML text) might show the wrong frame or thumbnail’s definition.